THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
With his very original manual activities, Poppik offers you a unique dive into the world of a painter. Admire his colorful palette of various shades, and get into the artist’s skin by putting these colorful touches on the painting yourself.
– This creative hobby is a new way to discover a work of art, the Mona Lisa, through the colors that compose it.
– A bit like a puzzle for adults, Poppik sticker posters are a relaxing and easy activity, accessible to all, even those who are not manual.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
This creative Mona Lisa puzzle with stickers illustrating the Mona Lisa is not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this sticker kit is made in the European Union (Poland). We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello (www.leporello.fr), signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– The stickers of this puzzle are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of mistake.
– All our creative hobbies for adults and children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.