Shipping & Returns Policy
CLICK & COLLECT
From 34 High Street, Ironbridge, Telford, TF8 7AG
- Orders can be picked up Monday to Saturday, from 10am - 5pm and Sunday 11am - 4pm
- Your order is usually ready within an hour, but we will also contact you to let you know.
- Orders placed after 4pm will be ready the following day.
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing when collecting your orders.
NEXT DAY LOCAL DELIVERY (on orders placed before 2pm)
- Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday only, up to 7pm. (Orders placed after 5pm on Friday and over the weekend will be delivered the following Monday)
- Standard delivery charge: £3.95
- Free delivery on orders over £75
UK Mainland only. Sorry we do not currently ship overseas.
- Standard UK Shipping (3 - 5 working days): £5.95
- Next day UK Shipping (orders placed by 12 midday): £7.95
- Free Shipping on orders over £75
We take payment at the time of order. No order is despatched by The Toybox until the order has been checked & approved. If there is a problem, we will contact you within 3 working days. We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm (UK standard time) the same working day, provided the item is in stock. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you to offer you an alternative delivery date, or a refund if you prefer.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
You can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01952 872450. We will need to know the reason for the return. Items must be returned as packaged, unopened and unused and in these cases we do not reimburse return postage costs. To request a refund please return the item undamaged and in its original packaging to: 34 High Street Ironbridge, Telford, TF8 7AG. Please note: Unless goods are faulty we will be unable to accept returns for credit or refund unless they are as originally packaged, are unopened and have not been used.
* Important Notice * If an item arrives damaged please keep original parcel packaging to enable us to claim a return from the delivery company. If there is a fault with your item please contact us within 14 days to arrange return & exchange.
Refunds will be processed by us within 3 working days of us receiving the unwanted/damaged goods. Your bank or credit card company may take longer for it to appear in your account.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO OBTAIN PROOF OF POSTAGE WHEN RETURNING ITEMS
We do not accept responsibility for the return postage costs or returned items that are lost or damaged in transit to us or any other circumstances beyond our control. We will accept returns by hand to our shop. Please contact us to advise us when the package has been sent so that we know to expect it. We will refund within 48 hours of the goods being returned in satisfactory condition. We will refund using the same method of payment as the original purchase but regret that we are unable to refund the cost of return postage. This guarantee does not affect any rights you have under the Sale of Goods Act or The Distance Selling Regulations.
All deliveries are sent via 'sign for delivery' service and no liability will be accepted for parcels left without a signature. If you have advised us of a “safe place” to leave the delivery, for example ‘leave in porch’ or ‘leave in shed’ etc. The Toybox Ironbridge Ltd accepts no responsibility for any mishap occurring to the package, for instance theft or rain damage. By requesting that the order is left anywhere other than being delivered ‘hand to hand’ the customer accepts all responsibility for any damage. *Please note delivery times are not guaranteed and The Toybox Ironbridge Ltd cannot accept any claims for delays.