Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This planisphere for children must be completed with the stickers of the 197 flags of the world.
– The flag poster is printed on both sides: one is in French, the other in English. Stick the stickers on the face of your choice. An additional notice provides translations of countries and capitals into Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch and Chinese.
– This world map of flags develops curiosity and knowledge on a subject that children are passionate about. It is by manipulating that children learn!
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– Our repositionable stickers for children promote concentration and calmness.
– This poster flags of the world in stickers develops the artistic sensitivity of the children, because it is carried out by a renowned illustrator: Léa Fabre
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
Our educational posters for children are not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this activity in stickers is made in the European Union (Spain).
– We designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological footprint of this educational game.
– These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
– All our children’s posters comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.