Branksea School’s Sports Day is a Sports Day with a difference. We have athletics and gymnastics and team sports like football. But - because we're so close to the beach – we have lots of water-based activities, too. There are swimming and surfing and canoeing events. There’s even a kite-flying event near the sea cliffs! I write about everything for the Branksea School News, it’s a hectic sort of day!
A super-cute boy doll that little ones will love!
Looking for the best boy dolls for boys and girls to play with? Say “hello” to Sammi.
Outdoor play is important for kids of all ages and – like many of the toys in the Lottie Dolls’ range – Junior Reporter Sammi is cosily and comfortably dressed so that he can enjoy the great outdoors, whatever the weather!
What’s in the Doll Box?
Super cute black boy doll with brown hair and brown eyes
Wearing doll clothes:
- Grey hat
- T-shirt with headphones print
- Yellow body warmer
- Navy jeans
- Dark-red sneakers
- Messenger-style shoulder bag
- Notepad and pen
- Edition 1 of Branksea School News
Lottie Doll`s Tech Spec:
- Seven characters in Lottie Dolls’ collection with different skin, hair and eye colours
- Brand aim to empower kids regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or interests
- Toy themes reflect typical yet aspirational childhood activities
- Ball jointed dolls with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic doll, super-soft feel
- Dolls’ bodies based on kids’ proportions not (unrealistic) adult ones
- Doll clothes made in vibrantly coloured tactile fabrics
- Close attention paid to tiny details - buttons, linings, stitching - that make kids' toys special
- All doll clothes fit girl dolls and boy dolls
- With removable doll shoes, dolls are able to stand
- Loved by and suitable for kids of all ages, from 3 years +
- Small and cute, just 7.5”/18cm, Lottie Dolls make perfectly portable childhood companions!