Mia is dressed in a red Jacket, T-shirt with ladybird, denim-blue hat & bag, jeans, red spotty wellies and comes with a camera and the Edition 2 of Branksea School News and wears a cochlear implant.
- Red Jacket
- T-shirt with ladybird
- Denim-blue hat & bag
- Red spotty wellies
- Edition 2 of Branksea School News
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Dark brown wavy doll hair, dark brown doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
"From birds and butterflies to all kinds of creepy-crawlies, I’m just mad about wildlife. Everywhere I go, I carry my camera with me. Because who knows when – or where - a brilliant photo opportunity will pop up? A beautiful photo can tell its own story. I hope that my pictures will inspire other children to love wildlife as much as I do and to take good care of this wonderful planet of ours!"
Special Gold Edition Doll
IDA Awards Winner (2017)