It's the annual Branksea Kite Festival and Finn is excited about flying his own kite, and seeing how high it can soar! It is a clear, beautiful day with just the right amount of breeze, so all Finn has to worry about now is making sure his kite avoids the trees!
Finn was created as an alternative action figure, a small boy doll that both boys and girls could relate to and enjoy playing with. He was created as a great alternative to “boys’ toys” that have previously represented toxic masculinity (guns, weapons, warfare, violence).
Do boys play with dolls? Absolutely!
What’s in the Box?
Super cute boy doll white boy doll with brown hair and green eyes
Wearing doll clothes:
- Star-themed long sleeve t-shirt
- Padded gilet
- Cargo shorts
- Red sneakers
Doll accessories included in playset:
- Diamond-shaped kite
Lottie Dolls’ Tech Spec
- Seven characters in Lottie Dolls’ collection with different skin, hair and eye colours
- Brand aim to empower kids regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or interests
- Toy themes reflect typical yet aspirational childhood activities
- Ball jointed dolls with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic doll, super-soft feel
- Dolls’ bodies based on kids’ proportions not (unrealistic) adult ones
- Doll clothes made in vibrantly coloured tactile fabrics
- Close attention paid to tiny details - buttons, linings, stitching - that make kids' toys special
- All doll clothes fit girl dolls and boy dolls
- With removable doll shoes, dolls are able to stand
- Loved by and suitable for kids of all ages, from 3 years +
- Small and cute, just 7.5”/18cm, Lottie Dolls make perfectly portable childhood companions!